||Senior CRM Executive
This role is responsible for day to day management and execution of outbound communications. You will have good knowledge of in-app, SMS and email marketing systems, and be passionate about driving engagement from customers with a view to increase ROI and customer LTV. Knowledge of the sports betting industry would be beneficial for this role.
- Execute marketing campaigns for the purpose of marketing to our customer base with due reference to ASA and CG guidelines
- Analyse the effectiveness of campaigns with reference to key KPIs.
- Develop and implement communication marketing strategies and initiatives in conjunction with the Senior Communications Executive and other key stakeholders.
- Optimize communications using industry best practices, strategic A/B testing and behavioural retargeting.
- Develop and manage ad hoc and automated campaigns.
- Monitor emerging trends in email marketing best practices and technical standards.
- Compatibility testing of communications to ensure they are compatible with all major browsers, email platforms and devices.
- Ensure appropriate creative call-to-actions are deployed for each target audience.
- Optimise use of dynamic content and personalized fields function for efficiency and conversion.
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of marketing communications systems, such as Dotmailer, Silverpop, Text Local and Otherlevels is desirable.
- Up to date knowledge of ASA and GC guidelines.
- Genuine interest in the sports betting industry, and desire to understand the business’ findings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize own time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious.