||Active CRM Manager
Due to continued success and accelerated growth, Betfred Digital are now looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic CRM Campaign Executive to join their expanding operation in Manchester.
Working with the Onboarding, Retention and Comms departments you will be part of a team delivering a sophisticated multi-channel, optimised CRM strategy which supports the growth of Betfred Digital. An understanding of the external market and competitor activity will also play a part in the continuous improvement of Customer promotional offers and journeys.
The successful candidate will work within the active stage of the customer’s lifecycle and will be tasked with executing and analysing promotional campaigns which retain the customer base whilst also increasing their value to the business.
- Liaise with the CRM Manager and Team Leader to execute the promotional roadmaps to deliver the strategy outlined by the CRM Director and Manager.
- Segment the active customer base to offer the right promotions to the right customers and achieve maximum uptake and results for the business.
- Support the team leader to identify customer segments within product verticals and serve relevant promotions to maximise LTV.
- Understand KPI performance, trends and opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Implement, test and refine, automated multi-channel journeys bespoke to customer clusters which deliver increased customer lifetime value.
- Analyse the output of the communications team to ensure objectives are being achieved and further optimisation occurs.
- Work closely with the promotional executive to analyse end to end performance of the promotion and optimise for future activity.
- Work closely with the team planner and on site content manager to ensure full coverage of the promotion for on-site touch points.
- Backend systems configurations including bonus setup
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to maximise customer contact and improve the overall customer experience.
- Keep up to date regarding market standards with a focus on retention activities in the market.
Experience and Skills:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, CRM or Email Marketing.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Project leader skills and stakeholder management
- A Clear understanding of the principles of customer segmentation.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Results-driven and commercially aware
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Self-motivated uses initiative and ambitious
- Team player, sociable, can quickly adapt to change