||CRM Team Leader
Working with the Onboarding, Active and Comms departments you will part of a team delivering a sophisticated multi-channel, optimised CRM programme to lapsing customers in order to minimise attrition and maximise overall LTV.
An understanding of the external market and competitor activity will also be vital in the continuous improvement of targeting promotional offers.
- Create a continuously evolving suite of bespoke promotional offers to successfully retain early lapsing customers and reactivate longer term lapsed customers.
- Responsible for writing the supporting terms and conditions to all winback promotions.
- Creating a promotional offer testing plan to ensure we’re continually optimising performance.
- Responding to audience selections, and post campaign analysis and insights to deliver highly personalised promotional offers.
- Planning and coordinating reactivation promotions around product launches and high profile sporting events.
- Understand KPI performance, trends and opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Understand customer behaviours to ensure promotions are highly targeted and relevant to the customer.
- React to seasonal & campaign performance requirements to ensure the highest levels of success.
- Keep up to date on market standards with a focus on reactivation activities in the market and maintain comprehensive competitor promotional analysis.
- Working with the Campaign Executives, deliver a successful cross sell program using Betfred specific campaigns
- Responsible for briefing the offer and promotional concepts and liaise with various internal teams, including Copy, Content and BI to ensure promotions are executed correctly and efficiently.
- Communicate and brief customer services on upcoming promotions to ensure they can assist with customer queries effectively.
- On-going reporting and analysis of promotional offers to ensure ROI is achieved and that the promotions are delivering against agreed KPIs and forecasts.
- Ensure all promotions, terms and conditions and campaigns are compliant and in line with the Gambling Commission and ASA guidelines.
Experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, PR and Promotions.
- Knowledge of the sporting industry is preferable
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Creative Flair
- Competent in Excel and good analytical skills
- Results-driven and commercially aware
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious
- Team player, sociable, can quickly adapt to change