||Development & Optimisation
Due to continued success and growth, Active Win Media are now looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic Web Developer to join their expanding company in Manchester.
- Participate in all phases of the brief (requirements, design, build, test, deployment).
- Ensure adherence to correct processes, clean code, and best practices.
- Oversee and maintain web servers, domains and SSLs.
- Commitment to deliver features on time.
- Support and maintenance for existing products.
- Support & mentor-ship to junior members of the team.
- Work in a high paced environment, solve complex problems, and implement most efficient solution.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of web development experience is essential.
- Knowledge of databases and database design, essential.
- Knowledge of web hosting processes and managing server space through GUI such as Plesk.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, and decision making skills, essential.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Bitbucket, GitHub), essential.
- Great attention to detail, essential.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, essential.
- Experience with Umbraco CMS desirable
- Passion for new web technologies, essential.
- An appreciation for UX and CRO techniques, essential.
- Knowledge of PHP, desirable.