Active Win Media is a quietly cool, dynamic marketing company that specialises in online and mobile acquisition, retention, strategy, design and development. We have a laser focus on delivering the numbers our client’s need to hit their targets in terms of online profitability.
We are looking for a dynamic, results driven sales pro that loves developing and converting new business opportunities. You should have gravitas, a passion for networking and have a high profile within the digital and mobile marketplace. As a natural leader, you are smart, think quickly on your feet and have the ambition and creativity to drive interest in the Active Win offering.
You are highly likable, a good communicator and someone who can get things done without stepping on toes. It’s essential this candidate is pragmatic, yet able to keep the bigger picture in mind, understanding what the client needs are and provide a clear view on how to deliver to meet their overall business objectives, both tactically and on a strategic level.
- Leverage existing networks of clients/contacts, business partners, and colleagues.
- Develop new network of business contacts and mine for new business opportunities within industries as part of Active Win’s larger business strategy.
- Work with clients to provide sound business strategy, advice and solutions that meet their business objectives and the generate revenues.
- Be an integral part of the company working with multiple teams to gain new business
- Working with the Sales Director, you will receive, review and interpret all new RFPs/RFQs/RFIs.
- Contribute to brainstorming and idea generation.
- Mobilize and lead the necessary internal resources to prepare for pitch presentations (i.e., business analyst, project managers, designers, developers, etc…)
- Play a leading role internally and externally when pitching for new work and making presentations to all matter of clients and levels of client management.
Profile and networking:
- Attend relevant networking events to foster relationships, leading to potential business opportunities.
- Maintain personal and team profile within the market.
- Active in social media/blogging on business trends and digital
Measurement of success:
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly management fee targets from new and existing clients
- Work with the Sales team to develop new business opportunities and products
- Provide weekly updates of progress against targets and strategy to exceed your goals
Experience and skills:
- Commercial self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Diligent in creating new business opportunities (sourcing)
- Working knowledge of digital landscape and channels like:
- Aquisition (PPC, VOD, Sky AdSmart, Native & Display)
- SEO & Content
- Social Media
- Live Chat
- Proven results in developing and leading new business presentation/ pitches.
- Well-connected with extensive network to pool from/ tap into
- Able to listen, review and develop solutions to solve clients’ business problems/challenges
- Superb client discourse and interpersonal skills
- Captivating presenter/storyteller
- Demonstrated sales and marketing experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.