||Managed Marketing Services
||Customer Services Manager
Based in Manchester City Centre, ActiveWin Media is one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Companies. The company, who work closely with Betfred, specialises in generating web traffic, building affiliate networks and management of online media.
The role of the Customer Service Advisor is to provide an excellent, friendly and professional customer service to a number of our clients.
- To provide Customers with a professional service via telephone, email, live chat and social media in relation to their accounts.
- To resolve all Customer queries professionally in line with agreed KPI’s, ensuring that any escalations are raised promptly to maintain Customer satisfaction.
- Carry out administration duties as and when required i.e. logging retail deposit and withdrawal calls, Customer complaints and self-exclusions.
- Ensure that Customer account adjustments are dealt with accurately.
- Be conversant with Standard Operating Procedures, Bonuses and Promotional campaigns
- Work on outbound campaigns; new account welcome, lapsed player reactivation etc
- Understand fully and comply with the key objectives of the Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
- To be fully aware of your responsibilities regarding Social Compliance and Licence Conditions Codes of Practice.
- Any other duties requested by your line manager in relation to your role.
Experience and skills:
- Experience in dealing with customers at all levels essential.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships essential.
- Committed to improving levels of Customer service essential.
- Analytical approach to problem solving essential.
- Competent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel essential.
- Ability to resolve support issues to final resolution and to a significantly high standard
- Customer Service hours are 8:00am until Midnight on Monday to Sunday.
- The working week is a standard 5 day/ 40 hour week which is rota based in line with Customer service hours. We will always aim to rota shifts that are flexible to your needs
- Additionally you will be expected to work Bank Holidays
- Annual holiday is 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.